Next off the sewing machine in September was Kwik Sew 2694 in black jersey. I made view B which is an empire style, but the seam under the bust seemed too loose so I stitched a length of narrow elastic into it which pulled it in closer to the body.
I sewed a 1cm back seam and removed 1/2 inch from the lower back and 1/4 inch from the side seams at hip level. A little dart either side of the back seam removed some back neck gaposis and I made the sleeves elbow length.
The finished result is amazing. So different from my first muslin and definitely wearable. Even the greyish white spots look OK. I'm very happy with it.
Next I made Kwik Sew 2694 again. View A this time. I used a printed Rayon knit with blue scribbles. It's a nice top and fits well but I'm not too sure how well it will wear as a top made in a similar fabric last year turned into a shapeless rag when it was washed. However I will wear it as long as it lasts and as I love wrap tops I will make it again in nicer fabric.