Monday, August 5, 2013

Beginning

Well I've started a blog but I'm not sure where I go to from here. I sew sometimes, when I'm not reading or sitting at the computer devouring other people's blogs. A lot of my sewing time is taken up daydreaming about what I would like to make and planning wonderful creations, but in truth I'm lucky if I can crank out one garment a month.

I joined Sarah Liz's 2013 Style The Stash Sew A Long www.stylethestashsewalong.blogspot.com.au/ in an effort to encourage me to be more productive and to use some of the fabric I have been buying for years because I kept telling myself  "I can make that" when I saw something in the shops that I liked. Of course I never made it. Also a lot of the fabric has lost its charm over the years so will do nicely for muslins in the never-ending search for fitting perfection.

Anyway thanks to the sewalong I have made a skirt and a jacket in June

StyleArc Abby Cardi
 
    Self-drafted Pencil Skirt


and a pair of black pants in July. Now I have to come up with something for August.

When I work out how to insert pictures this blog will be illustrated with my endeavours. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment